onsdag 19 augusti 2009

"Meeting" with a reindeer

My fantastic day at the mountain!
I left the safe and comfortable house to hike up above the three line for a day. I brought my camera and my camera equipment, my notebook and pencil, a map and some coffee and sandwishes. And I was of...

Do you see the snow??? In the middle of summer...

Mothers paradise!

Hiked through a area of big and beautiful cloudberries. Can I get some inspiration out of this? Can it maybe become a furniture? Who knows...




And there she was,The little reindeer!
We had some special connection...

Hello! Who are you?
Nevermind...
No wait... who are you?



nevermind... I go this way instead
hmmm... who can you be?


Nevermind...
Okey, one last glance....



Okey, I'm off!!


And then mother reindeer comes...






After this special meeting I hade to take a picknick break..


This meeting with the reindeer was very inspirational for me both for my art paintings but also for my furniture design. I have been drawing new sketches of furniture tonight from this experience... You have to wait and see what I have come up to... I have also desided that a reindeer will be one of the animals in my exhibit "Swedish Animals" .

Tomorrow my plans is to hike to a beaver residence to get some inspiration for my art paintings. One of the swedsih animals is hopefully going to be inspired of a beaver! So I hope the wheater will be like today, sunny!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar